Covid 19 Mental Health Resources
With the #cornonavirus crisis, it’s legit to feel anxious and overwhelmed by the negativity of it all.
Here’s a compilation of resources for your #MentalHealth , that might help deal with this unprecedented crisis. Right from Directives from WHO, to some feel-good activities, use whatever you need, to tide through such times.
2. Find the latest information from WHO on where COVID-19 is spreading: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/
3. Advice and guidance from WHO on COVID-19
4. Addressing Social Stigma: https://www.epi-win.com/sites/epiwin/files/content/attachments/2020-02-24/COVID19%20Stigma%20Guide%2024022020_1.pdf
5. Briefing note on addressing mental Health and Psychosocial Aspects of COVID-19
6. Content source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), Division of Viral Diseases
7. Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
8. Collective resource on Mental Health:
10. White Swan Foundation
11. Tips on managing stress: Jed Foundation
(Using my social media to collate important links, advisories, fundraisers in the time of Covid19. I have tried to collate the most used ones here, however, in case I have missed anything, please add in comments.)