COVID 19 — Volunteer Call in India
With the #cornonavirus crisis, we have an unprecedented need for volunteers. Below is the list of organizations, Government bodies, individuals calling for volunteers (collated from multiple sources):
1. NITI Aayog- CALL To Doctors To Work As Volunteers For COVID-19 Outbreak
2. MyGov call for volunteer across Health, Communication, Entrepreneurial and Essential Services
3. Caremongers is a group of volunteers doing hyperlocal delivery of needs.
Caremongers Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/caremongersindia/
4. COVID-19 / Coronavirus Resources for Bengaluru and Karnataka
5. For Telemedicine and ventilators:
If you would like to join the bandwagon, please sign up here — vruksh.org/vrvruksh
6. An initiative to enable and facilitate different stakeholder responses to COVID 19 outbreak in your city. https://www.socialclap.org/
7. Below is the link to a WhatsApp group by Aaroogya for quick COVID19 management help by doctors of various fields and specializations from India, the UK, and Australia.
Aaroogya COVID19 Group is a group of A Global task force to enable, inform and engage common people across the world with the right COVID19 manageability
Facebook Group -
(Using my social media to collate important links, advisories, fundraisers in the time of Covid19. I have tried to collate the most used ones here, however, in case I have missed anything, please add in comments.)